Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problemer med Pioneer AVH-X2500BT

Hei,

Har litt problemer med min Pioneer... Omtrent alt i setup'en er grått og jeg får ikke endra på noe.. Har 2 mobiler i BT memory'n og da sier den at den er full og ikke får koblet til fler mobiler :s Og siden så å si alt er grått i setupen kan jeg ikke nullstille memory'n heller -.- Jeg har ikke koblet til jordings kablen til håndbrekket, kan vel ikke ha noe å si det?

Mvh

there are 2 bluetooth keys. one is for setup (it just says "bluetooth" and it is in the lower right of the screen
    when you hit the "home" button). the other says "bluetooth audio" and it is the key you press to activate
    bluetooth as a source (it is in the upper right of the screen when you hit the "home" button.

to use bluetooth as a source you need to set it up. to do that you need to select the lower right bluetooth key.
    the car needs to have the parking brake activated in order to do this. if you have a video bypass device
    installed, that might work. if you don't have a bypass, just activate your parking brake. the green parking brake
    wire from the pioneer head unit needs to be connected properly. the lower right bluetooth key should then light
    up and be useable.

Fra en AVH-X4500BT: http://www.helpowl.com/q/Pioneer/AVH...x4500bt/323167
    Last edited by Julepils; 05-10-2013, 15:00.

Comment

Working...
    X