Søt liten hjemmekino?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Søt liten hjemmekino?

Snublet over denne svenske hembioen for endel måneder siden. Man kan bli påvirket av langt mindre...

Dette er én av totalt fire(!) subber. 18-tommers JBL 2245H i 400-liters kasser. Mon tro hva man såvidt skimter på venstre side?

Nå kom det bedre frem hva som gjemte seg til venstre; venstre bakkanal! Mer JBL, denne gangen en hornladet 15" + horn.

Senterkanalen står såklart i stil, 15" JBL og horn her også:

Hele frontsystemet samlet på gruppefoto. Her er det litt membranareale ute og går:

Litt elektronikk kommer man jo heller ikke utenom...

Meridian 568 surround försteg
    3 Dbx driverack pa delningsfilter.1 Front,2 center+sub,3 bak.
    5 kanals Hypex ucd 180 105w/8ohm. 800hz-> 21khz. Jbl 2446h+2405h.
    3 st Crown K2 2x500w/8ohm. 50hz->800hz. Jbl 2226h(2205h Edgar hornen)
    1 st Qsc Plx 3402 2x1100w/4ohm ->60hz Jbl 2245h.
    Svensker ække riktig navla. Herlig galskap!
    Last edited by epifant; 05-01-2008, 05:39.

hmmmmf!!!!! du kan trygt si at det knuser hjemmekinon min :P
    Last edited by neptyr; 19-05-2008, 07:59.
    Ronny M
    gardist_1@hotmail.com

bmw 325 i

prøver å bygge da..

hjelp?
    x: Honad civic HB
    x: Toyota carina II 1988

Comment

Ronny, trenger ikke quote ALT.

Menneh... skulle GJERNE hatt en demo av det rommet der altså!
      Mvh Tony
      - The only road to take is perfection itself

Comment

Skulle til å si "jæævlig rotete det var der da", men ble litt bedre når du fikk full oversikt

Og ja, please, ikke quote med bilder..
        Mvh
        Rolf Try Nygård

Comment

får håpe han har festet taksteinen bra,eller hva annet han kan ha på taket
          volvo s60
          vw golf 4 gti,girkassedritt*solgt
          Member of VW Audi Club Norwegen

Comment

Skulle gjerne fått henderne i noen av de horna som står rundt sentern hans...
            Mvh.
            Roy
            Mob: 40 30 99 06

Comment

Gåte: Hva gjør man når man om man er svensk, bor litt for seg selv og synes det eksisterende anlegget er litt tamt?

Svar: Man snekrer sammen noe bedre!

Nye subber. JBL 2242 18-tommer og 8-tommers port. Antall: 4 stk...

Horn blir det selvsagt denne gangen også. 1, 2, 3, 4.... 7...?

Jepp. Totalt fire 18-tommers subber og syv høyttalere med 14-tommer og horn. JÄVLAR!

Comment

hjemmekino med 18" er morro det. Her er noen bilder av en jeg slang sammen for noen år siden. Savner den kinoen hver gang jeg skal se film...

4x18" hornsuber underst, 2x 15" topp per side og 2x15" til center

amp rack

Comment

50 Hz to 800 Hz Edgar Horn

I'm very impressed with the system showing the 50 Hz to 800 Hz Edgar Horns. (To this date, I have only found Edgar Horns for bass to 70 Hz on other sites. A design for 50 Hz is obviously superior.)

I'm presently designing a horn system (the mid-frequency to high-frequency horns), and have been looking for bass horn design to match them. I have very limited access to software for developing horns, thus my inquiry. I'm interested in replicating the horn design using both 12 inch and 15 inch drivers (I'll probably settle on using the 12 inch driver model.)

Are the Edgar Horns shown original design, or were they constructed from a proven design /blueprint? If you constructed them from your own design, did you generate frequency plots of the actual response? (I'm looking to build two bass horns with near-flat frequency response in the same range.)

If you can provide me with plans, or if you have a link to a project build, it would prove very valuable for my project (and for the community, since I plan to post my project in a couple of forums after completion). Although the final design of the horn I have in mind will be slightly different, viewing and constructing the same type Edgar Horn will be a great way for me to get an idea of the performance I can achieve for that frequency range.

I hope you can help.

P.S. Please pardon that I wrote the letter in English, given that I do could not find a translator to write in the language shown on your posting.

Originally posted by epifant View Post
                  Snublet over denne svenske hembioen for endel måneder siden. Man kan bli påvirket av langt mindre...

Dette er én av totalt fire(!) subber. 18-tommers JBL 2245H i 400-liters kasser. Mon tro hva man såvidt skimter på venstre side?

Nå kom det bedre frem hva som gjemte seg til venstre; venstre bakkanal! Mer JBL, denne gangen en hornladet 15" + horn.

Senterkanalen står såklart i stil, 15" JBL og horn her også:

Hele frontsystemet samlet på gruppefoto. Her er det litt membranareale ute og går:

Litt elektronikk kommer man jo heller ikke utenom...

Svensker ække riktig navla. Herlig galskap!

Comment

Here's a link to a presentation of the system: http://www.hififorum.nu/forum/topic....87&whichpage=1

As far as I know, Edgar only made/makes 80Hz and 100Hz straight horns. His other designs are folded. The horns pictured in this thread, are the 80Hz kit version.

A few links to sites with horn info:
                    AudioAsylum
                    diyAudio
                    Volvotreter(several articles by Bruce Edgar
                    Bjørn Kolbrek

Frode

Originally posted by Dresden View Post
                    I'm very impressed with the system showing the 50 Hz to 800 Hz Edgar Horns. (To this date, I have only found Edgar Horns for bass to 70 Hz on other sites. A design for 50 Hz is obviously superior.)

I'm presently designing a horn system (the mid-frequency to high-frequency horns), and have been looking for bass horn design to match them. I have very limited access to software for developing horns, thus my inquiry. I'm interested in replicating the horn design using both 12 inch and 15 inch drivers (I'll probably settle on using the 12 inch driver model.)

Are the Edgar Horns shown original design, or were they constructed from a proven design /blueprint? If you constructed them from your own design, did you generate frequency plots of the actual response? (I'm looking to build two bass horns with near-flat frequency response in the same range.)

If you can provide me with plans, or if you have a link to a project build, it would prove very valuable for my project (and for the community, since I plan to post my project in a couple of forums after completion). Although the final design of the horn I have in mind will be slightly different, viewing and constructing the same type Edgar Horn will be a great way for me to get an idea of the performance I can achieve for that frequency range.

I hope you can help.

P.S. Please pardon that I wrote the letter in English, given that I do could not find a translator to write in the language shown on your posting.

Comment

It's obviously a case of wishful thinking on my part--the laws of physics can't be denied.

I appreciate the information. I will concentrate on building both an Edgar Horn with 80Hz cut-off frequency, and a bass-reflex enclosure (using multiple 12 inch drivers for increased efficiency and displacement), for comparison purposes.

Comment

Hornresp is quite useful when it comes to simulating horns. Give it a try and good luck with your project!

Frode

Originally posted by Dresden View Post
                        It's obviously a case of wishful thinking on my part--the laws of physics can't be denied.

I appreciate the information. I will concentrate on building both an Edgar Horn with 80Hz cut-off frequency, and a bass-reflex enclosure (using multiple 12 inch drivers for increased efficiency and displacement), for comparison purposes.

Comment

Working...
                        X